Every cat owner knows that there is nothing cuter than cuddling with a furry friend after a long day at work. Also, there is nothing more annoying than the fact that you have to scoop the poop every day. Kitty feces can transfer harmful bacteria and parasites, like toxoplasmosis, for example. And it doesn’t smell like daisies.
And what about households with multiple cats? It means scooping several times during the day. As much as you love your pet, putting your hands around their dirty litter is something that you surely want to avoid.
That is why the Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning (Hooded) Litter Box was created. There are multiple versions, hooded and unhoodedl. We recommend rthe hooded one though. It gives your cat privacy and helps you save time by reducing litter being scratched out of the box when your pet cleans after him or herself.
This automatic self-cleaning litter box has many features that will bring a feline ownership to a whole new level. It will scoop the poop instead of you! Automatically. It will also prevent well known unpleasant odor from spreading around the house. And, since it is large enough, it can be a great solution if you own more than one cat.
Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning (Hooded) Litter Box Review
The Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Hooded Litter Box is a fully automated, self cleaning, odorless electric litter box. It has a large litter tray with “min” and “ max” lines, so you always know how much litter to put in.
When the cat leaves the box, motion sensors will activate the timer. After 20 minutes, the built in rake will go through the litter. It is sufficient time for the clumps to form. The rake will separate formed clumps from the rest of the litter. Then, the dirty used litter will be locked into the waste receptacle, to prevent unpleasant odors.
There is a special carbon filter on the lid of the receptacle for additional odor control. No more bad smell in your house! Once you decide to invest in this self-cleaning cat toilet you won’t have to waste your money on pet odor eliminators and other similar products.
This electric litter box is a great solution for single and multiple cat households because it is quite large. It can work with any type of clumping litter, but it is the best to use the hard-clumping one (we recommend xxx).
Since the cats are creatures of habit, they will be more than happy to continue with their favorite litter. If you don’t use hard-clumping litter, the clumps might fall apart and get stuck between the “teeth” of the rake. Then you will have to clean them manually.
Also, this item has a privacy hood that will make your cat comfortable while using his or her bathroom. Shy cats just love this product. The hood will also prevent the litter granules from falling out when the kitty starts digging. It also has a paw cleaning ramp.
Another great thing about Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Hooded Litter Box is that it is very easy to program.
It even has a nine-hour sleep mode, so the cleaning cycle can be postponed during the night. Buttons have light indicators to let you know what functions are active. Also, there is an indicator that will tell you when you need to replace the waste receptacle.
Replacing the litter is a very easy and hygienic process. Just take out the receptacle, throw it away and put the new one in. As simple as that.
This product must be plugged in in order to work, so you should place it about 5-6 feet from the electricity socket. It would be ideal to put it near the place where your pet’s old litter box was placed. As said before, cats are creatures of habit.
The Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Hooded Litter Box also has a backup battery option, just in the case of a power cut. It is designed beautifully and it comes in neutral black color, so it can fit in almost everywhere without ruining the overall appearance of the room.
- Carbon filter for odor control
- Sealed compartment for the hygienic waste disposal
- Large litter box can be used for multiple cats. It is much larger than standard single cat boxes.
- Has a large waste receptacle
- Comes with a privacy hood
- Pow cleaning ramp so the litter won’t get around the house
- It has a nine-hour sleep mode
- Visible min/max lines on the sides for the optimal amount of litter
- Indicator lights on the buttons. You will always know what is on and what is off and when to empty the waste receptacle
- Battery backup (batteries should be bought separately)
- Dimensions of the product: 30 inches L x 11.8 inches W x 17 inches H
- Weight: 17.3 pounds
- Color: black
This electronic litter box comes with a limited one-year warranty.
- You won’t have to touch the feces or to use the scooper. This auto litter box does everything for you.
- It is quite large, so it can be used in households with multiple cats.
- This item has a large waste receptacle. You’ll only have to change it once daily, even if you have multiple cats.
- It starts the cleaning cycle after every use.
- Built in timer that activates 20 minutes after your pet leaves the box. This is sufficient time for the liquids to form hardened clumps.
- This auto litter box is safe for your pets. It has built-in motion sensors so it won’t activate while your kitten is still in his/her toilet. If the kitty returns into the litter box while it is active, the sensors will detect the motion and stop the cleaning cycle.
- Works with any clumping litter. Your kitty won’t have to change her habits. She can continue to use her favorite litter.
- Privacy hood for the comfort of your feline. The hood will also prevent the litter from getting around the house.
- Prevents odor with the carbon filter and special receptacles.
- The waste receptacle is easy to replace
- Tray and rake are made of non-stick material, so the waste won’t stick to them easily
- Elegant black color will nicely fit into any apartment.
- This product has to be plugged into an electricity socket in order to work, although it does have a back-up battery for power outages.
- Pieces of feces can sometimes get stuck between “teeth” of the rake. Then you will have to clean them manually.
- The tracks on the sides should be kept clean from litter. If some litter gets into tracks the rake might jam.
- It is a bit loud.
All in all, Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Hooded Litter Box is a high-quality kitty toilet that is user-friendly both for cats and humans. Just plug it in and forget about scooping the poop manually. Built in rake will do it instead of you. It will be activated 20 minutes after every use. For an extra odor elimination, it has a carbon filter in the waste compartment.
Your guests won’t even notice that you have a cat until they see your feline beauty. You can set the cleaning cycle to a sleep mode, to make sure that the noise won’t wake you up at night.
This product is great for people with multiple cats because it is spacious and it has the large waste receptacle. It is made of high-quality materials that will prevent the feces from sticking to the lid or rake.
If you own a one or more cats, it will be quite a relief that with Nature’s Miracle Multi-Cat Self-Cleaning Hooded Litter Box you won’t have to smell and scoop the poop ever again. One less unpleasant activity on your to-do list.